This Banana Chocolate Mini Cheesecake is flavorful with a creamy texture. This vegan gluten-free dessert contains no sugar. Mini Cheesecake is easy to make. It’s perfect for breakfast or a snack. And also it will easily become a decoration of the festive table.
Vegan Cheesecake Ingredients
To make Banana Chocolate Mini Cheesecake, you need five main ingredients. These are almond flour, cashew nuts, banana, refined coconut oil and cacao powder. Coconut oil can be replaced with cacao butter.
We also need two ingredients for ganache. Dark chocolate without sugar and coconut milk. If desired, ganache can be dispensed with. But with it, the cheesecake will be tastier.
In addition to products for making dessert, we need a muffin mold and paper liners. And good mood.
How to make Banana Chocolate Mini Cheesecake
We start the process of making Banana Chocolate Mini Cheesecake from the crust.
Everything is simple here. Mix almond flour and refined coconut oil in a bowl. In my cheesecakes, I do not make a sweet crust. They create a pleasant taste contrast with the sweetness of the cheesecake. If you like a sweet crust, add some maple syrup.
Put the blank for the crust in the cells of the form on paper liners. Approximately two teaspoons in each cell. And press firmly with a spoon to the bottom of the mold. Set the form with the crust to the side on the table. Now we will make the mass for the cheesecake.
To do this, place the soaked cashews, peeled bananas and melted coconut oil in a blender bowl. Mix everything until the mass becomes smooth. Then transfer half of the mass of approximately 160g to a pastry bag or bowl.
This will be our banana layer. I prefer to use a pastry bag. With its help it is very convenient to fill in the form cells. Add cacao powder to the rest of the mass. And mix well. Our nut mass for cheesecake is ready. Now we will fill in the cells of the form with it.
And we start with the chocolate part. And we will do this with a pastry bag. Evenly distribute the mass among the cells. Then lay the banana layer on top of the chocolate mass and level it with a spatula. To keep the top level. Then put the mold in the freezer for 1 hour. After this time, remove the mold and prepare the ganache.
Melt the dark chocolate in any way possible. Then add room temperature coconut milk. Mix everything with a silicone spatula until the mass is smooth. It took me about 2 minutes of quick mixing to do this.
Put the finished ganache with a spoon into the cells. Top the mini cheesecake with almond and chocolate chips. After that, put the mold in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Store Banana Chocolate Mini Cheesecake in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator for three days. For long-term storage, place the cheesecake in the freezer.
Try this delicious dessert and write your impressions. I’m interested in your opinion.
Be healthy and love yourself!
Banana Chocolate Mini Cheesecake (Vegan | Gluten-Free)Course: Gluten free
60g almond flour
1 tablespoon (10g) refined coconut oil
1 cup (120g) cashews
150g peeled bananas
5 tablespoons (50g) refined coconut oil
1 tablespoon cacao powder
50g dark chocolate without sugar
50g coconut milk
- Mix almond flour and refined coconut oil in a bowl. Put the crust in the cells of the form on paper liners. Press firmly into the bottom of the mold.
- In a blender, combine cashews, peeled bananas and melted coconut oil.
- Transfer half of the approximately 160g mass to a piping bag. This will be the banana layer.
- Add cacao powder to the rest. Stir until the mass becomes smooth.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the crust. Then lay the banana layer on top. Place the mold in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Melt sugar-free dark chocolate with whatever property you can. Add room temperature coconut milk. stir until smooth.
- Spread the ganache on top of the cheesecake. Place the mold in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Store Banana Chocolate Mini Cheesecake in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator for three days. For long-term storage, place the cheesecake in the freezer.
- Cup 200 ml
- Form for muffins of 6 cells. Paper inserts.
- Soak cashews for 8 hours in cold water. Change the water periodically.