These Sugar Free Chocolate Bars just melt in your mouth. The aroma of homemade chocolate will not leave you indifferent. These vegan gluten-free bars are perfect for breakfast or a snack. And if you add a cup of aromatic coffee to this delicious dessert. Making chocolate bars is not difficult at all. To do this, you need the most ordinary products and a good mood.
Vegan Bar Ingredients
As usual, we start the list of ingredients with flour products. Today it’s almond flour and rolled oats gluten-free. Grind rolled oats in a blender or coffee grinder beforehand. I prefer a coffee grinder. It produces faster and finer grinding.
The next two components have a dual purpose. These are Medjool dates and bananas. They are both sweeteners and liquid. In addition to all this, the banana gives the bars a pleasant aroma.
You will also need cacao butter, vanilla extract and cacao powder to make bars. Cacao butter can be replaced with coconut oil. But then you get a completely different recipe.
And at the end of the list of ingredients, dark chocolate without sugar. You can find out how to make delicious homemade chocolate on my website.
How to make Sugar Free Chocolate Bars
Before we start making sugar-free chocolate bars, we need to prepare the dates. First, remove the pits from the dates. Then soak the dates for 15 minutes in hot water. After this time, drain the water and peel the dates from the skin. Using a blender, mix dates, bananas, cacao butter and vanilla extract.
Transfer the resulting mass to a bowl. Then add the almond flour, crushed rolled oats and cacao powder. Mix everything well. Place the blank for the bars in a 10 x 15 cm mold on parchment. Then put the mold in the freezer for 1 hour to harden. Cut the frozen mass into portions. I got 10 bars.
Now we need to cover the bars with chocolate. And for this, melt the dark chocolate in any way. And dip the bars in it. Put the chocolate bars with the still unfrozen chocolate on the parchment. To harden the chocolate, put the bars in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Store the bars in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator for seven days. For longer storage, send the bars to the freezer.
How do you like this recipe? Write your comments.
Be healthy and love yourself
Chocolate Bars Sugar Free (Vegan | Gluten-Free)Course: Gluten free
5 pieces (100g) pitted Medjool dates
100g peeled bananas
1 cup (100g) rolled oats gluten-free, crushed
0.5 cup (50g) almond flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons (30g) cacao powder
50g cacao butter
100g dark chocolate without sugar
- Soak the dates in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove skins and pits from dates.
- Blend the dates, bananas, melted cacao butter and vanilla extract in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer the resulting mass to a bowl. add almond flour, crushed gluten-free rolled oats and cacao powder.
- Put the bar blank on parchment in a 10 x 15 cm mold. Place the mold in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Cut the frozen mass into portions. Dip each bar in melted dark chocolate and place on parchment paper. Place the bars in the refrigerator for 1 hour to harden the chocolate.
- Store the bars in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator for seven days. For longer storage, send the bars to the freezer.
- Cup 250 ml
- Form 10 x 15 cm