These are chocolate cottage cheese muffins without refined sugar. They turned out to be very airy. Soft texture combined with cacao flavor will delight you.
Muffins are great for breakfast or snack.
Cook chocolate muffins for 30 minutes. Fast and delicious!
Ingredients for chocolate cottage cheese muffins
- The recipe contains cottage cheese. How can it be without him. All the same, we make curd muffins. I took cottage cheese in a briquette. It is softer than grainy. And the dough turns out to be homogeneous.
- Whole wheat flour. Want a gluten free dessert? Use oat flour. I like whole grains better.
- For bulk products, you will need cacao powder and cornstarch. Don’t skimp on cacao. Buy high quality and delicious.
- From the liquid in the recipe, chicken eggs, refined olive oil and water. Instead of water, you can use unsweetened vegetable milk. Oat, almond or cashew. I have a recipe for oat milk on my website. The oil is what you have.
- For the soft, airy texture of the muffins, use a baking powder. You can replace it with soda. Do as you like.
- Vanilla extract for aroma.
- For sweetness, I took coconut sugar. Use whatever sweetener you like.
These are the ingredients. Now we start making homemade cottage cheese muffins.
How to make chocolate muffins
Turn the oven on at 180 ° C / 355 ° F. Insert paper inserts into the muffin mold. Or we lubricate the cells with oil.
Mix cottage cheese and eggs in a blender. You can do without a blender. But in it the cottage cheese will turn out without lumps.
In another container, mix the bulk ingredients. Whole grain flour, starch, cacao, baking powder, and coconut sugar. Add cottage cheese with eggs, water, vanilla extract. Mix with a whisk until smooth.
Put the finished dough into a mold. We fill the cells by 3/4 of the volume. Do this with a pastry bag.
We bake muffins for 20 minutes. We check the readiness with a toothpick. It must be dry.
When ready, remove the muffins from the oven. We cool them on the table to room temperature. Store cottage cheese muffins in a plastic wrap or airtight container for up to three days. In the refrigerator for up to a week.
As you can see, making chocolate muffins is quick and easy.
Prepare and write your impressions.
Enjoy your meal!
Be healthy and love yourself!
- 200g cottage cheese
- 100g whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 pieces chicken egg
- 2 tablespoons refined olive oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Turn the oven on at 180°C/355°F.
- Mix cottage cheese and eggs in a mixer.
- In a separate container, mix whole grain flour, starch, cocoa, baking powder and coconut sugar.
- Add to the free-flowing curd egg mixture, water, vanilla extract and olive oil. We mix everything.
- Using a pastry bag (optional) we fill 3/4 of the mold cell volume. Place paper inserts in the cells. If there are no liners, lubricate the mold with oil.
- We bake muffins for 20 minutes. Remove the finished muffins from the oven and cool.
- Store cottage cheese muffins in a plastic wrap or airtight container for up to three days. In the refrigerator for up to a week.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236.94Total Fat: 9.06gCarbohydrates: 26.18g