These Vegan Banana Chocolate Bars are perfect for any time of the day. These gluten-free, sugar-free bars are coated in delicious dark chocolate. Something for all chocolate lovers. Cooking bars is quick and easy. And the result will please you.
Ingredients Chocolate Bars
You only need 7 ingredients to make these bars.
The first one is gluten-free rolled oats. Doesn’t matter fast food or old fashioned. Before using rolled oats, grind to a flour state. I did it in a coffee grinder. It makes the process go faster and better. But you can also try blender.
Almond flour is another interesting ingredient. I also make it myself. The process is a bit labor intensive though. First you have to peel the almonds. If you don’t want to mess with it, buy ready-made flour. Almonds can be replaced with any nuts. Pecans are especially good. They add their own unique taste to the bars.
The liquid in the recipe is banana, refined coconut oil, and lemon juice. Banana will also be a sweetener. And the lemon juice will give the bars a slight sourness. And it will make the taste more multifaceted.
As an additive, I used dried cranberries without sugar. But this is optional.
How to make Vegan Banana Chocolate Bars
To prepare chocolate bars, in addition to the ingredients, we need a 10 x 15 cm form and parchment. In this form, the bars turned out to be about 2 cm thick. If you take a larger form, the bars will be thinner.
And so we begin. First, mix the almond flour and crushed rolled oats in a bowl. Then in a blender or just with a fork in a bowl, grind bananas, lemon juice and melted coconut oil. Then add the dried cranberries, banana mixture to the flour and mix until smooth.
Put the finished mass into a mold and level it. Do not forget to put parchment on the bottom and sides of the mold before doing this. Next, put the mold in the freezer for 1 hour. After this time, cut the mass into portioned pieces. After that, dip each bar in melted dark chocolate without sugar and place on parchment. Then put the bars in the refrigerator for 1 hour to harden the chocolate.
Store chocolate bars in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to seven days. For long-term storage, place in the freezer.
And enjoy a delicious and healthy dessert. Prepare Vegan Banana Chocolate Bars and write your impressions.
Enjoy your meals!
Be healthy and love yourself!
Vegan Banana Chocolate Bars (Vegan | Gluten-Free)Course: Gluten free
1 cup (100g) rolled oats gluten-free
1 cup (100g) almond flour
1 piece (100g) peeled banana
2 tablespoons melted refined coconut oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
100g dark chocolate without sugar
50g dried cranberries without sugar
- Mix crushed rolled oats and almond flour.
- In a blender, grind banana, refined coconut oil and lemon juice.
- Add the banana mass to the flour mixture. Place the blank for the bars in a 10 x 15 cm mold on parchment.
- Place the mold in the freezer for 1 hour. Then cut into portions. Dip each bar in melted chocolate and place on parchment paper.
- Put the bars in the refrigerator for 1 hour to harden the chocolate.
- Store chocolate bars in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to seven days. For long-term storage, place in the freezer.
- Cup 250 ml
- Rolled oats are best ground in a coffee grinder. Then you get a smaller fraction. My rolled oats blender grinded for a long time and came out with a coarser grind.
- Preferably, the temperature of the melted chocolate is 31°C/87°F – 32°C/89°F. This is the optimum operating temperature for dark chocolate. I took a little more chocolate than I needed. For the convenience of glazing bars. In fact I used 60g.
- Pour dried cranberries before use for 15 minutes with hot water. To make her softer. If you have large cranberries, cut them into pieces with a knife.
- Soak dried cranberries in hot water for 15 minutes before cooking.