Do you like muffins, but are you tired of your usual recipe?
But the fix is pretty simple. You can change a few ingredients – and you get a completely new taste! It all depends only on your imagination.
And if you wish, you can cook your favorite dessert at least every day …
And today I decided to add cottage cheese to the muffins. What came of it? You will find out now.
Ingredients for muffins
- The basis of our dessert is cottage cheese in a briquette. You can use grainy, but it is denser in structure and grains in the dough will be felt. Although such muffins will also turn out to be original.
- In our recipe we use several types of flour:
- gluten-free oatmeal (grind long-boiled oatmeal), rice and corn starch.
- Take eggs and vegetable oil as liquid. I have refined olive oil in my recipe. Coconut works just as well. It will add flavor to the muffins.
- For the airiness of the dessert, use a baking powder. It can be replaced with baking soda. It is advisable to extinguish the soda.
- Concentrated sweetener based on erythritol and sucralose will give sweetness to muffins. It is 10 times sweeter than sugar. Therefore, when calculating the proportion of your sweetener, consider this point.
How to make curd muffins
Turn on the oven 350ºF .
Mix cottage cheese, eggs and vegetable oil in a blender. You can do this with a mixer or a spoon, as you like. But in a blender, a more homogeneous mass is obtained.
Then we combine all the bulk ingredients: oatmeal, rice flour, cornstarch, baking powder and sweetener. I make oatmeal from long-boiled flakes, grinding them in a coffee grinder.
Then add the bulk ingredients to the liquid ones and mix with a mixer, whisk, spatula or spoon.
After the dough is ready, insert the paper inserts into the mold cells. And with the help of a pastry bag we fill them by ¾ of the volume. You can do more, if you wish.
And bake until tender, about 20 minutes. Once the muffins are ready, refrigerate them for 15 minutes. And while they are warm, decorate with pieces of sugar-free dark chocolate. To melt the chocolate.
Now it’s time to enjoy a delicious dessert!
Curd muffins are very airy. Even the next day they do not lose their freshness.
Try it, you will be satisfied with the result.
Write your impressions of the recipe.
Be healthy and love yourself
Gluten-Free cottage cheese muffins (Refined sugar free)Course: RecipesCuisine: American
8 – 9servings
200 g – cottage cheese in a briquette
3 pcs – chicken egg
60 g – oat flour (grind the flakes in a coffee grinder)
20 g – rice flour
15 g – corn starch
20 g – vegetable oil, I took refined olive
1.5 teaspoon baking powder
5 g – sweetener erythritol with sucralose, you can take 60 g of coconut sugar
10 g – sugar-free dark chocolate, optional.
- We turn on the oven at 350ºF
- Mix cottage cheese, eggs and vegetable oil in a blender.
- Then we combine all the bulk ingredients: oatmeal, rice flour, cornstarch, baking powder and sweetener.
- Add loose ingredients to liquid ingredients and mix.
- We insert paper inserts into the cells of the form. And with the help of a pastry bag we fill them by ¾ of the volume.
- We bake muffins for 20 minutes. Check with a toothpick, match or wooden skewer.
- When ready, remove the dessert from the oven and cool to room temperature.
- In the recipe, I used 5 grams of erythritol and sucralose concentrated sweetener. It is 10 times sweeter than sugar. It turns out that we would need 50 g of sugar. When calculating your sweetener, take this volume into account.