These Oatmeal Energy Balls are easy to make. Energy balls are free of gluten, dairy and refined sugar. The magical aroma of roasted pumpkin seeds will not let you pass up this dessert. This easy and healthy dessert is perfect for breakfast or snack.
No Bake Balls Ingredients
To make oatmeal balls you only need 5 ingredients. These are gluten-free rolled oats, pumpkin seeds, Medjool dates, refined coconut oil and vanilla extract.
Before preparing rolled oats, grind them in a blender or coffee grinder until they become flour. You can use any vegetable oil instead of coconut oil. And most importantly, lightly roast the pumpkin seeds. This will give the balls a unique aroma.
How to make Oatmeal Energy Balls
The Oatmeal Energy Balls preparation process takes a little time. And we start with dates. First, remove the pits from the dates. Then soak the dates in hot water for 15 minutes to soften them.
While the dates are softening, prepare the dry ingredients. Grind pumpkin seeds in a blender for 20 seconds. Next, mix pumpkin seeds and rolled oats in a bowl.
When the dates are ready, place them in a blender. Add melted coconut oil and vanilla extract to the dates. Grind everything until smooth. Add the date mixture to the flour mixture. Gather all the ingredients into one lump. Then make balls from the resulting mixture. For one ball you need about half a tablespoon of mass. That’s all the Oatmeal Energy Balls are ready.
As you can see, it is very easy to prepare such a tasty and healthy dessert. Waiting for your comments. I’m interested in your opinion.
Be healthy and love yourself!
No Bake Oatmeal Energy Balls (Vegan | Gluten-Free)Course: Recipes
1 cup (100g / 3.6oz) rolled oats gluten-free, crushed
cup (150g / 5.3oz) pumpkin seeds, roasted
5 tablespoons (50g / 1.8oz) refined coconut oil, melted
10 pieces (200g / 7oz) Medjool dates, pitted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Soak the dates in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Grind the pumpkin seeds in a blender for 20 seconds. In a bowl, combine crushed rolled oats and pumpkin seeds.
- Place the dates, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract in a blender bowl. Grind until smooth.
- Add the date mixture to the flour mixture. Gather everything into a ball. Make portioned balls.
- Cup 250 ml, tablespoon 15 ml, 1 teaspoon 5 ml.
- Store Oatmeal Energy Balls in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. For longer storage, put the dessert in the freezer.