Looking for a delicious dessert recipe that doesn’t require an oven? Look no further! Our Apple Pie Without Oven will delight your taste buds. With this simple tutorial, you’ll quickly learn how to make delicious apple pie right on the stovetop.
This recipe is not only incredibly delicious, but also suitable for any occasion. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party, celebrating a special occasion, or just craving a delicious dessert. This no-bake apple pie is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
This no-oven apple pie recipe has the most common ingredients. These are whole grain wheat flour, chicken egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, vegetable oil and apples.
Coconut sugar is used as a sweetener in the recipe. Coconut sugar can be replaced with any bulk sweetener. For apples, choose a softer variety. Hard apples will not have time to fry and will crunch.
We will cook this delicious apple pie in a frying pan. You also need parchment for cooking. Of course you can do without parchment. If you are sure that your cake will not stick to the pan. I cut a piece of parchment round to fit the lid. This will slightly coat the sides of the pan.
So. The ingredients are ready. Let’s start preparing dessert.
How to make Apple Pie
First of all, you need to prepare the apples. Peel the apples and remove seeds. Next, cut the apples into 5 mm thick slices. And now let’s move on to the test.
Break a chicken egg into a bowl. Then add coconut sugar and beat with a mixer for about 30 seconds or with a whisk. Next, add milk, vanilla extract and stir. Now add whole wheat flour and baking powder to the liquid ingredients. Mix everything until smooth.
Grease the pan with vegetable oil. Then place parchment paper and sprinkle it with coconut sugar. Then place the apples in the pan and sprinkle with cinnamon powder. Pour the batter over the apples and cover the pan with a lid.
Place the pan on the stove for 15 – 20 minutes over low heat. After this time, we need to turn our pie over to fry a little on the other side. For this you need a plate. Grease it with vegetable oil so that the cake slides into the pan more easily. Then cover the pan with a plate and quickly turn the entire structure over.
Then place the pan on the stove and place the upside down pie in it. Cover the pan with a lid and bake for 3 – 5 minutes over low heat. Transfer the finished apple pie to a plate and cool on a wire rack.
That’s it, our delicious dessert is ready. Make apple pie without an oven and write your opinion. Waiting for your comments.
Be healthy and love yourself!
Apple Pie Without Oven (Refined Sugar Free)Course: Recipes
1 cup (120g / 4.3oz) whole wheat flour
1 piece egg
3/5 cup (150g / 5.3oz) milk
150g (5.3oz) peeled apple
2 tablespoons refined sunflower oil, or any vegetable
1.5 teaspoon (8g) baking powder
2 tablespoons (25g / 0.9oz) coconut sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a bowl, using a mixer or whisk, combine the egg and coconut sugar. Add milk and vegetable oil. And mix everything.
- Add whole wheat flour and baking powder to the liquid ingredients. Stir until smooth.
- Grease the pan with vegetable oil and place a sheet of parchment. Cut the parchment to fit the lid. Sprinkle a tablespoon of coconut sugar into the pan onto the parchment paper.
- Place apple slices on sugar. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the apples.
- Pour the batter over the apples. Cover the pan with a lid and place on the stove over low heat for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Grease the plate with vegetable oil. Cover the pan with a plate and invert. Carefully remove the parchment from the cake.
- Transfer the pie to the pan and bake for 3 – 5 minutes. Transfer the finished apple pie to a plate and cool on a wire rack.
- Cup 250 ml, tablespoon 10 ml, 1 teaspoon 5 ml.
- Frying pan 22 cm.
- Store Apple Pie in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.