These Blueberry Chocolate Bars will appeal to all chocolate lovers. The soft blueberry filling is simply mesmerizing. These chocolate bars are made without refined sugar. In addition, they are vegan and gluten-free. Blueberry Chocolate Bars are ideal for breakfast and snacks. By the way, in my blog there is a recipe for Chocolate Bars. They are also very tasty.
Vegan Bar Ingredients
For Blueberry Chocolate Bars you only need 7 ingredients. These are soaked cashews, coconut milk, cacao butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, blueberries, and sugar-free dark chocolate. Blueberries are suitable both fresh and frozen. Today I used frozen blueberries. You choose yourself.
Soak the cashews for 8 hours or overnight in cold water before making the bars. Change the water periodically. After soaking, rinse the cashews with clean water. Cacao butter can be replaced with refined coconut oil. I prefer cacao butter. With it, desserts keep their shape better at room temperature. Whereas coconut oil can float.
And a few words about dark chocolate without sugar. Ideally, you would make your own chocolate. There is nothing better than Homemade Chocolate. Well, or just buy chocolate in the store. The choice of ingredients for the recipe is up to you.
Also for the preparation of bars you will need a form of 10 x 15 cm and parchment.
How to make Blueberry Chocolate Bars
The process of making Blueberry Chocolate Bars is very simple. Using a blender, combine soaked cashews, coconut milk, melted cacao butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and blueberries. Work with a blender until the mass is smooth. Then pour the blueberry mass into the mold on the parchment. then put the mold in the freezer for 2 hours until it hardens.
After hardening, cut the mass into portioned pieces. I divided everything into 12 parts. Next, dip each bar into melted chocolate. Put the chocolate bars with still unfrozen chocolate on parchment paper and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
And one moment. To keep the chocolate from melting in your hands, it must be tempered. How to do it? First heat the melted chocolate to 45°C/113°F. Then, stirring constantly, cool the chocolate to 27°C/80°F. Next, heat the chocolate to 31°C/88°F. And at this temperature, cover the bars with chocolate. That’s the whole process of tempering.
As you can see, making Blueberry Chocolate Bars is very simple. Write your comments. I’m interested in your opinion.
I almost forgot! I recently made some very tasty mini matcha Cheesecakes. Take a look, you will definitely like it.
Be healthy and love yourself!
Blueberry Chocolate Bars (Vegan | Gluten-Free)Course: Gluten free
1 cup (150g) cashews, soaked
50g cacao butter
50g coconut milk
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100g dark chocolate without sugar
- In a blender, combine the soaked cashews, coconut milk, melted cacao butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and blueberries. Work with a blender until the mass is smooth.
- Pour the blueberry mixture into the parchment mold. then put the mold in the freezer for 2 hours until it hardens.
- Cut the frozen mass into pieces. Dip each bar in melted chocolate and place on parchment paper. Put the bars in the refrigerator for 1 hour to harden the chocolate.
- Cup 250ml
- Form 10 x 15 cm parchment.
- Soak cashew nuts for 8 hours or overnight. Change the water periodically.
- Melt the chocolate in a steam bath or microwave.
- Store Blueberry Chocolate Bars in a tightly sealed container for 3 days in the refrigerator. For long-term storage, place the cheesecake in the freezer.