This Matcha Mini Cheesecake is made without an oven. This vegan gluten-free is made without refined sugar. This matcha mini cheesecake is a delicious and refreshing dessert that won’t leave you indifferent. This magical dessert is easy to make. Matcha mini cheesecake will decorate your table.
Vegan cheesecake ingredients
For no-bake cheesecake, I use pretty much the same ingredients. In each recipe, I only change additives. The main products are otherwise similar. By the way, I have already made a regular Matcha Cheesecake without baking.
I make the crust with almond flour and refined coconut oil. If you like a sweet crust, substitute a little maple syrup. I prefer a non-sweet crust.
For the filling, we need soaked cashew nuts, cacao butter, coconut milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup and matcha tea powder. Matcha tea is an additive in our recipe. You can use all other ingredients as the base for the no-bake cheesecake. By the way, instead of cacao butter, you can use coconut oil. I personally like cheesecake with cacao butter. It holds its shape better at room temperature.
Also, to prepare a cheesecake, you need a 6-cell muffin mold and paper liners.
How to make Matcha Mini Cheesecake
The preparation of Matcha Mini Cheesecake can be divided into two stages. This is the preparation of the crust and filling of the cheesecake.
Everything here is quick and easy. In a bowl, mix almond flour and refined coconut oil. The almond flour should be slightly soaked in oil. But do not gather in a lump. Then lay out the crust in the cells of the form.
Place paper liners first. Press the almond flour with butter firmly with a spoon to the bottom of the mold. Next, leave the form aside and proceed to the filling.
Preparing the Cheesecake Filling
For this difficult process, you will need a blender. The more powerful it is, the better. With a powerful blender, you will get the desired result faster. If you have a small household blender, then divide all the ingredients into two parts.
So. In a blender, combine the soaked cashew nuts, cacao butter, coconut milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Run the blender until the mixture is smooth. Then put half of the mass in a pastry bag or just in a bowl. By weight approximately 200g. We will have two layers in the cheesecake, so we separate the half.
Add matcha powder to one of the parts and mix well with a spoon or silicone spatula. Then transfer the matcha filling to a new piping bag. Of course, you can do without a pastry bag. And spread out the whole filling with a tablespoon. But with a bag it is more convenient and faster to do it.
Next, fill half the cells of the form with the filling from the matcha. Then lay out the filling without the matcha and level the top with a silicone spatula or spoon. Then place the mold in the freezer for 1 hour to harden. When our cheesecake is set, sprinkle each mini cheesecake with matcha powder. This is best done with a small sieve.
That’s all our Matcha Mini Cheesecake is ready. How do you like this recipe? Write your comments. I’m interested in your opinion.
Be healthy and love yourself!
Matcha Mini Cheesecake (Vegan | Gluten-Free)Course: Gluten free, Recipes
- For the crust
0.5 cup (50g) almond flour
1 tablespoon refined coconut oil
1 cup (150g) cashews, soaked
0.5 cup (100g) cacao butter
100g coconut milk
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon matcha powder
- In a bowl, mix almond flour and refined coconut oil. The almond flour should be slightly soaked in oil. But do not gather in a lump.
- Arrange the crust in the cells of the form. Place paper liners first. Press the almond flour with butter firmly with a spoon to the bottom of the mold.
- In a blender, combine the soaked cashew nuts, cacao butter, coconut milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Run the blender until the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer half of the mixture to a pastry bag or just a bowl. By weight approximately 200g.
- Add matcha powder to one of the parts and mix well with a spoon or silicone spatula. Using a pastry bag, spread the filling from the matcha into the cells on the crust.
- Spread the remaining filling on top of the matcha layer. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Put the mold in the freezer for 1 hour until it hardens. When mini cheesecake is set, sprinkle matcha powder on top.
- Cup 250ml
- Form for muffins on 6 cells and paper inserts.
- Soak cashew nuts for 8 hours or overnight. Change the water periodically.
- Store Matcha Mini Cheesecake in a tightly sealed container for 3 days in the refrigerator. For long-term storage, place the cheesecake in the freezer.