These Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are incredibly easy to make. This magical dessert will satisfy any sweet tooth. The combination of rich dark chocolate and chewy texture makes the cookies irresistible. These vegan, gluten-free cookies require no baking. Just a few simple ingredients and you have a delicious dessert.
Vegan Cookie Ingredients
To make Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies you will need rolled oats, almond flour, banana, coconut oil, cacao powder and dark chocolate. Before cooking, grind the oatmeal in a blender or coffee grinder until it becomes flour. I use a coffee grinder. In it this process goes faster.
I used homemade sugar free dark chocolate in the cookie recipe. You can learn how to make delicious chocolate on my website. By the way, there is a video on the chocolate recipe page. Try making your own chocolate. You won’t want to buy it in the store anymore.
How to Make Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
The process for making Cookies is quick and easy. First, mix the chopped rolled oats, almond flour and cacao powder in a bowl. Then, using a blender or just a fork, chop the peeled bananas.
Next, add mashed bananas and melted coconut oil to the flour mixture. Mix everything well until all the ingredients come together. Now you need to form the cookies. To do this, make a small ball of dough and place it on parchment. Then press the ball with your palm to make a cookie. Place the cookie dough in the freezer for 15 minutes.
While the cookies are cooling let’s make the chocolate. Melt the chocolate using any available method. This can be done in the microwave or in a steam bath.
And most importantly, temper the chocolate. Heat the chocolate to 45°C / 110°F. Try not to overheat the chocolate. Then cool the chocolate to 27°C / 80°F, stirring constantly with a silicone spatula.
To make the cooling process faster, pour the chocolate into another container. You can also place the bowl on something cold. Once cooled, dip each cookie in chocolate and place on parchment paper. Then put the cookies in the refrigerator for 1 hour to harden the chocolate.
Store Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies in a tightly sealed container for 3 days in the refrigerator. You can also put cookies in the freezer.
As you can see, preparing such a delicious dessert is very simple. I look forward to your comments.
Be healthy and love you
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies (Vegan | Gluten-Free)Course: Gluten free
1.5 cup (150g / 5.3oz) rolled oats gluten-free, crushed
1 cup (100g / 3.5oz) almond flour
5 tablespoons (50g / 1.7oz) refined coconut oil, melted
200g / 7oz peeled bananas
2 tablespoons (30g / 1.1oz) cacao powder
200g / 7oz dark chocolate
- In a bowl, mix almond flour, chopped rolled oats and cacao powder.
- Grind the peeled bananas in a blender.
- Add melted coconut oil and mashed banana to dry ingredients. Gather all ingredients into a ball.
- Form the dough into balls and place on parchment paper. Press each ball with your palm to make a cookie. Place the cookies in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate using any method and temper it. Dip each cookie in chocolate and place on parchment paper. Place the cookies in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set the chocolate.
- Cup 250 ml, tablespoon 10 ml, 1 teaspoon 5 ml.
- Tempering chocolate: Heat the chocolate to 45°C / 110°F. Try not to overheat the chocolate. Then cool the chocolate to 27°C / 80°F, stirring constantly with a silicone spatula.
- Store Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. For longer storage, put the dessert in the freezer.