These Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are made without the oven. These are vegan cookies with a magical almond flavor. It’s covered in delicious sugar-free dark chocolate. To make the chocolate more elastic and not break, I added coconut oil to it. These gluten-free oatmeal cookies are the perfect choice for breakfast or snack.
Vegan Cookie Ingredients
The Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies recipe only uses 6 common ingredients. This is almond flour, crushed rolled oats, bananas and cacao butter for the cookies themselves. Cacao butter can be replaced with refined coconut oil. But I prefer not to do this. Cacao butter adds a chocolate flavor to the dessert. You will also need dark chocolate and coconut oil for the frosting.
By the way, on my website there is a recipe for delicious dark chocolate without sugar. Chocolate is very easy to make. Try it and you won’t regret it. And so we have the ingredients ready, let’s start making cookies.
How to Make Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
The process for making Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies is very simple. First, mix the almond flour and crushed rolled oats in a bowl. Then puree the peeled bananas in a blender or with a fork in a bowl. Then add mashed bananas and melted cacao butter to the flour mixture. Mix everything until the ingredients come together.
Next, form the dough into balls and place on parchment. Lightly press each ball with your palm to form a cookie. Place the unglazed cookies in the refrigerator to cool slightly. Meanwhile, we will make the chocolate glaze.
Melt dark chocolate and refined coconut oil in a double boiler or microwave. The glaze will immediately turn out a little liquid. To thicken, cool the glaze to 27°C / 80°F. Then dip each cookie in the icing and place on parchment paper. Place the cookies in the refrigerator for 1 hour until the chocolate hardens.
Store Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. For longer storage, put the dessert in the freezer.
Prepare this magical dessert and write your impressions. I’m interested in your opinion
Be healthy and love yourself!
Gluten-Free Chocolate Oatmeal CookiesCourse: Gluten free
200g (7 ounces) peeled bananas
1 1/2 cup (150g) rolled oats gluten-free, crushed
1 cup (100g) almond flour
5 tablespoons (50g) cacao butter, melted
200g (7 ounces) dark chocolate without sugar
4 tablespoons refined coconut oil, soft
- In a bowl, combine crushed rolled oats and almond flour.
- Grind the peeled bananas in a blender.
- Add banana puree and cacao butter to the flour mixture. The ingredients should come together in a lump.
- Make balls from the dough and place on parchment. Press each ball down with your palm.
- Melt dark chocolate with coconut oil using any available method. Cool the glaze to 27°C / 80°F until it thickens slightly.
- Dip the cookies into chocolate and place on parchment paper. Place the cookies in the refrigerator for 1 hour until the chocolate hardens.
- Cup 250 ml, tablespoon 10 ml.
- Grind rolled oats in a blender or coffee grinder
- Store Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. For longer storage, put the dessert in the freezer.
- To make the chocolate softer and not break, I added coconut oil to the glaze. The butter made the chocolate more liquid. So after making the cookies I had half the frosting left over. You can put it in the refrigerator and use it for your next batch of cookies.