Aromatic, juicy apple bread is a healthy breakfast and snack. I think that this original dessert will not leave you indifferent.
Most importantly, it contains no refined sugar and is made with gluten-free oat flour.
So, to make apple bread, we need:
- apples, peeled and cored;
- gluten-free oat flour. I made it from long-boiled flakes, grinding in a coffee grinder;
- almond flour, also made by myself in a coffee grinder. You can do without it by replacing it with oat flour;
- kefir or milk whey;
- chicken eggs;
- baking powder or soda (it is desirable to extinguish the soda);
- sweetener erythritol with sucralose. It can be replaced with the sweetener you have. See recipe note for how to recalculate proportions;
- cinnamon and vanilla powder – to add flavor to our bread.
Apple bread making process
Turn on the oven at 180 ° C / 350 ° F. While it is warming up, prepare the dough. First, mix all the bulk ingredients in a container. Oat flour (I grind the cereal in a coffee grinder), almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla powder, and sweetener.
Then we peel and core the apples. Cut half of one apple into slices. We will use it to decorate bread. Rub the rest on a coarse grater. You can not rub, but finely chop. But then there will be a completely different texture of the bread.
Add kefir, eggs to the grated apples and mix everything. Mix the bulk ingredients into the resulting mass.
Now our dough is ready and we can start baking.
First, we cover the baking dish with parchment. If there is no parchment, then you can grease the walls with vegetable oil. But parchment is more convenient. I have a glass form – the upper part is 10 by 25 cm and a height of 7 cm. If your form is smaller or larger in area, then recalculate the proportions of the ingredients accordingly.
When the mold is ready, we put the dough into it. On top we lay out the pieces of the half of the apple, which we left for decoration.
And put in the oven for 60 minutes. You may have a shorter baking time. It all depends on the thickness of the dough in the form. Therefore, after 45 minutes, we begin to check the readiness with a toothpick, wooden skewer or a match.
Remove the finished bread from the mold onto the wire rack and let it cool.
And now our delicious dessert is ready!
Make delicious apple bread and write your impressions.
Enjoy your meal!
Be healthy and love yourself!
Gluten-free apple cinnamon bread (Refined sugar free)Course: Gluten free, Recipes
4 medium apples, peeled (350g)
1.5 cups (200g) – oat flour, you can grind the flakes in a coffee grinder
3 tablespoons (50g) – almond flour
250g – low-fat kefir or whey
4 pcs – chicken eggs
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
0.5 teaspoons – vanilla powder
7g – sweetener erythritol with sucralose
- Turn on the oven at 180 ° C / 350 ° F.
- Mix oat flour and almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla powder and sweetener in a container.
- We peel apples and cores. Cut half of one apple into slices and set aside to decorate the bread. Rub the rest on a coarse grater.
- Mix grated apples with kefir and eggs.
- Add bulk ingredients to the resulting mass.
- Cover the baking dish with parchment. You can do without parchment. But then you need to grease the form with vegetable oil. I have a glass form, the upper part is 10 by 25 cm and a height of 7 cm.
- We spread the dough into the mold and lay out the apple pieces on top (we left half for decoration).
- We bake in the oven for 60 minutes. You may have less. It all depends on the thickness of the mass. After 45 minutes, check the readiness of the bread with a toothpick.
- We take out the finished bread from the mold, remove the parchment.
- And put it on the wire rack on the table to cool down.
- In the recipe, I used 7 grams of erythritol and sucralose concentrated sweetener. It is 10 times sweeter than sugar. It turns out that we would need 70 g of sugar. When calculating your sweetener, take this volume into account.