These No Bake Banana Cranberry Bars are smooth and creamy. These gluten-free bars with a pleasant banana flavor are easy to assemble in a blender. The light sourness of dried cranberries adds piquancy to the bars. You only need six ingredients to make this magical dessert.
Ingredients No Bake Banana Cranberry Bars
- Gluten-free rolled oats. Instead of rolled oats, you can use gluten-free oat flour.
- Creamy almond butter. You can use cashew butter. If you don’t have nut butter, use almond flour. And add a little more oil.
- I used refined coconut oil to make the bars. Although the usual will do.
- The natural flavor in the bar recipe is banana. I really like the banana flavor in desserts. Especially in baked goods.
- Dried cranberries without sugar as an additive. There is a slight sourness in cranberries. It goes well with the sweetness of the bars.
- A little honey will sweeten our dessert. If you want to make vegan bars use maple syrup.
You will also need a form and parchment to make no bake banana cranberry bars.
How to Make No Bake Gluten-Free Bars
I love the smooth texture of the bars. For this I used a powerful blender. The mass for the bars will be thick and weak will not pull it. You can mix all the ingredients in a bowl. And you get granola bars.
And so let’s get started.
Place all ingredients in a blender. These are rolled oats or oatmeal, almond butter, coconut oil, banana and honey. Mix everything until you get a homogeneous mass. Stop the blender from time to time and clean off the mixture from the walls. Then mix the dried cranberries into the finished mass.
Now prepare the bar form. Place parchment on the bottom and sides of it. I have a square shape of 20×20 cm. The mixture took up 2/3 of the volume. The bars turned out to be 1cm thick.
Put the mold with the bars in the refrigerator for one hour to harden. Or in the freezer for 30 minutes. When the bars are frozen, carefully cut them into pieces.
Store the bars in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator for seven days.
As you can see, preparing No Bake Banana Cranberry Bars is very simple.
Enjoy your meal!
Be healthy and love yourself!
No Bake Banana Cranberry Bars (Gluten-Free)Course: Gluten free
1.5 cups gluten-free rolled oats
0.5 cups creamy almond butter
2 tablespoons refined coconut oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 piece (100g) banana
0.5 cups dried cranberries
- Place the parchment on the bottom and sides of the mold.
- In a blender, combine rolled oats, almond butter, coconut oil, honey and banana. The blender must be powerful. Make periodic stops while raking up the mass.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the dried cranberries to it.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and smooth with a spatula.
- Place the bars in the refrigerator for one hour to set. Then cut into pieces.
- Store the bars in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator for seven days.
- Cups 250ml