This No Bake Peach Cheesecake is filled with fresh fruit pieces and made without refined sugar. This vegan gluten-free dessert is creamy and fluffy. Peach cheesecake is perfect for breakfast and snacking. Cheesecake will also decorate your holiday table. You don’t need any special skills or products to prepare it.
Vegan Cheesecake Ingredients
This No Bake Peach Cheesecake consists of a crust and a filling. To prepare the crust you only need almond flour and refined coconut oil. I like the savory crust. If desired, you can add some syrup to it.
At the same time, the filling requires a little more ingredients. These are soaked cashews, coconut milk, cacao butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Before cooking, soak cashews for 8 hours or overnight in cold water.
Coconut oil can be used instead of cacao butter. I prefer cacao butter. It helps desserts hold their shape better at room temperature. And of course the recipe includes fresh peaches. Although canned fruit may also be suitable. Cut the peaches into 5 – 7 mm cubes.
In addition to all this, to make cheesecake you need a 16 cm round form and parchment paper.
How to Make No Bake Peach Cheesecake
First we need to prepare the crust. To do this, mix almond flour and refined coconut oil in a bowl. Almond flour and butter should be in the form of crumbs. Then place the crust mixture on the bottom of the pan. Distribute everything evenly and press well with a silicone spatula. Set the pan with the crust aside and start filling.
To prepare the filling we need a blender. The more powerful it is, the better. If you have a small blender, divide the ingredients into 2 parts.
So. Place soaked cashews, coconut milk, melted cacao butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and 1 cup peaches in a blender jug. Run the blender until the mixture becomes smooth. Then transfer the mixture to a bowl and add 1 cup of peaches. And mix everything with a spoon or silicone spatula. Next, pour the filling into the pan over the crust. Place the mold in the freezer for 2 hours until hardened.
When the cheesecake has hardened, remove the dessert from the pan and top with peach slices. Store No Bake Peach Cheesecake in a tightly sealed container for 3 days in the refrigerator. For longer storage, place the dessert in the freezer.
Make No Bake Peach Cheesecake and write down your impressions. I’m interested in your opinion.
Be healthy and love yourself!
No Bake Peach Cheesecake (Vegan | Gluten-Free)Course: Gluten free
- For the crust
1 cup (100g) almond flour
2 tablespoons refined coconut oil, melted
1.5 cup (225g) cashews, soaked
1/3 cup (83g) cacao butter, melted
1/3 cup (83g) coconut milk
4 tablespoons (60g) maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups (300g) sliced peaches
- In a bowl, combine almond flour and refined coconut oil. Place the almonds and butter on the bottom of the form. Level the entire mass and press well with a spatula to the bottom of the mold.
- In a blender, combine soaked cashews, coconut milk, melted cacao butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and 1 cup peaches chunks. The mass should become smooth.
- Place the filling in a bowl and add 1 cup more peaches. Stir with a spoon or spatula. Then pour the peach mixture onto the crust.
- Place the form in the freezer for 2 hours until hardened.
- Cup 250 ml, tablespoon 10 ml.
- Round form 16 cm and parchment.
- Soak cashew nuts for 8 hours or overnight before cooking. Change the water periodically.
- Store No Bake Peach Cheesecake in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. For longer storage, put the dessert in the freezer.