This Peach Mini Cheesecake is made without the oven. Nice creamy filling with pieces of fresh peach. This vegan gluten-free dessert contains no refined sugar. I recently made a no bake peach cheesecake. So today I decided to make small versions of this recipe. The result is a very tasty dessert that will decorate any table.
Vegan Cheesecake Ingredients
For any no-bake cheesecake recipe, I use the same basic ingredients. For the crust it is almond flour and refined coconut oil. I don’t make the crust sweet. If desired, it can be sweetened with any syrup.
To prepare the filling you need soaked kegs, coconut syrup, coconut milk, vanilla extract, cacao butter and fresh peaches. Canned peaches also work well. Cut the peaches into pieces 5 – 7 mm. Cacao butter can be replaced with coconut oil. You also need a muffin pan and paper liners to bake the Peach Mini Cheesecake.
How to make Peach Mini Cheesecake
First prepare the form. Place a paper liner in each cell. Then start making the Peach Mini Cheesecake. And start with the crust.
Preparing the crust
In a bowl, combine almond flour and refined coconut oil. Add a little syrup if desired. Mix everything. You should end up with a mixture in the form of crumbs. Next, place the crumb mixture into the cells of the form. Approximately 1 teaspoon in each cell. Using a spoon, press the almonds well into the bottom of the cell. Place the pan with the crust aside. Now we will make the filling.
Preparing the cheesecake filling
To prepare the filling you will need a blender. If you have a small blender, divide all ingredients into two parts. And then mix everything in a bowl.
So. Using a blender, blend soaked cashews, coconut milk, melted cacao butter, coconut syrup, vanilla extract and 2/3 cup peach slices. You should get a smooth mass.
Then spoon the peach filling into a bowl and add the remaining peaches. And mix everything with a spoon and a silicone spatula. Place the cheesecake filling into the cells on the crust. You can decorate the top of the mini cheesecakes with peach slices. But this is optional. Place the form with the dessert in the freezer for 2 hours until it hardens. After the mini cheesecakes have set, enjoy the delicious dessert.
As you can see, making mini peach cheesecake is very easy. Write your comments. I’m interested in your opinion.
Be healthy and love yourself!
No Bake Peach Mini Cheesecake (Vegan | Gluten-Free)Course: Gluten free
- For the crust
1/2 cup (50g) almond flour
1 tablespoon refined coconut oil, melted
1 cup (150g) cashews, soaked
5 tablespoons (50g) cacao butter, melted
5 tablespoons (50g) coconut milk
3 tablespoons coconut syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/3 cup (200g) sliced peaches
- In a bowl, combine almond flour and refined coconut oil. Place the almonds and butter into the cells of the mold. Press well into the bottom of the pan with a spoon.
- In a blender, combine soaked cashews, coconut milk, melted cacao butter, coconut syrup, vanilla extract and 2/3 cup peaches chunks. The mass should become smooth.
- Place filling in a bowl and add 2/3 cup peaches. Stir with a spoon or spatula. Fill the cells of the form with the filling. If desired, top mini cheesecakes with peach slices.
- Place the mold in the freezer for 2 hours until hardened.
- Cup 250 ml, tablespoon 10 ml.
- Muffin pan with 8 cells. Paper inserts.
- Soak cashew nuts for 8 hours or overnight before cooking. Change the water periodically.
- Store Peach Mini Cheesecake in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. For longer storage, put the dessert in the freezer.