This No Bake Tart Tiramisu is an amazingly delicious dessert. The velvety creamy consistency with the taste of cocoa is simply mesmerizing. This gluten-free dessert is made without refined sugar. This Tiramisu Tart is very tender thanks to the mascarpone cheese cream. I once made a more traditional tiramisu with savoiardi cookies. You can see how it happened on my YouTube channel. Today I decided to make a small change. Make a dessert in the form of a tart.
Ingredients No Bake Tart Tiramisu
All ingredients in our recipe are divided into two groups. It’s the crust and the filling. By the way, you don’t need an oven to make the crust.
So. For the crust we need almond flour, crushed rolled oats, cacao butter, banana and strong coffee. Cacao butter can be replaced with refined coconut oil.
To prepare the filling you need mascarpone cheese, 33% fat cream, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Cream with less fat content will not work. They don’t whip well. Mascarpone cheese should be without excess liquid. If there is any, drain it.
In addition to the ingredients, we will need a round mold with a diameter of 18 cm and a height of 4 cm. And a good mood.
How to make No Bake Tart Tiramisu
The process of making No Bake Tart Tiramisu starts with the crust.
Preparing the crust
First, mix almond flour and crushed rolled oats in a bowl. Then grind the peeled bananas, melted cacao butter and vanilla extract in a blender. Then add the banana mixture to the flour mixture and mix everything together. All ingredients should come together in one lump.
Distribute the crust mixture evenly over the bottom and sides of the pan. If you have a tall pan, make a side of approximately 4 cm. Place the pan with the crust in the freezer for 15 minutes until it hardens. After the crust has hardened, proceed to the filling.
Preparing the filling
Using a mixer, whip the cream to stiff peaks. I have a hand mixer and this procedure took about 3 minutes. At first I whipped the cream at medium speed and then reduced it. The most important thing is to stop in time. Otherwise the cream may become loose.
Next, add maple syrup, mascarpone cheese and vanilla extract to the cream. And beat everything until smooth. I’m making a not very sweet dessert. Therefore, try the cream for sweetness. And if necessary, add more syrup.
Place the finished filling in the mold. Then sprinkle cacao powder on top. Refrigerate the tiramisu tart for at least 4 hours or overnight. When the tiramisu has hardened, enjoy the delicious dessert.
Write your comments. I’m interested in your opinion.
Be healthy and love yourself!
No Bake Tart Tiramisu (Gluten-Free)Course: Gluten free
This No Bake Tart Tiramisu is an amazingly delicious dessert. The velvety creamy consistency with the taste of cocoa is simply mesmerizing. This gluten-free dessert is made without refined sugar.
- For the crust
2/3 cup (70g) almond flour
1.5 cup (150g) rolled oats gluten-free crushed
100g peeled bananas
5 tablespoons (50g) cacao butter
3 tablespoons (30g) strong coffee
- For filling
1 1/5 cups (300g) cream 33% fat
3 tablespoons (45g) maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cacao powder
- In a bowl, mix almond flour and rolled gluten-free crushed oats.
- Place peeled bananas, melted cacao butter and vanilla extract into a blender bowl. Grind everything until smooth.
- Add chopped bananas to the flour mixture. All ingredients should come together in one lump.
- Place the crust mixture in the pan on the bottom and sides. Make sides 4 cm high. Place the mold in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Pour the cream into a tall bowl and, using a mixer, beat until stiff peaks form. It took me about 3 minutes.
- Add mascarpone, maple syrup and vanilla extract to whipped cream. And mix everything with a mixer.
- Spoon the filling onto the crust. Sprinkle cacao powder over top using a small sieve.
- Place the tart in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Cup 250 ml, tablespoon 10 ml
- Round form 18 cm height 4 cm.
- Rolled oats grind in a blender or coffee grinder to a state of flour.
- Store No Bake Tart Tiramisu in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.