This Vegan Chocolate Gluten Free Oat Brownie. It does not contain any refined sugar. The brownie turned out to be fluffy, a little damp inside. It is similar in texture to chocolate truffles. The rich taste of chocolate makes the brownie delicious. This delicious dessert is perfect for breakfast or a snack. Brownie will be indispensable for a walk and during lunch at work.
Ingredients Vegan Chocolate Brownie
To prepare it, you need only 8 ingredients.
- The base of the chocolate brownie is gluten-free oat flour. I make it from oatmeal in a coffee grinder or blender.
- The recipe also contains almond flour. It adds airiness to the brownie.
- Cacao powder and sugar-free chocolate will make your brownie taste delicious. Chop the chocolate. I used a coarse grater for this.
- Refined olive oil or any vegetable oil.
- The sweetness of the brownie will come from coconut sugar. Use whatever sweetener you like instead.
- The vanilla extract will add brownie flavor.
- At the end of the list of ingredients is water, and unsweetened plant-based milk is also suitable.
We have the ingredients. Now you can start making your chocolate brownie.
How to make a chocolate brownie
The entire cooking process takes 30 minutes. All preparations are made in one dish. So let’s get started.
First, turn on the oven at 180 ° C / 350 ° F. Then we prepare a baking dish. I used a square shape without a bottom 20 x 20 cm. On a baking sheet I put foil, parchment and put the shape on top. Then he pressed the foil against the walls. Everything, the form is ready for baking. We start making brownies.
In a bowl, combine oat flour, almond flour, cacao powder, chocolate chips, coconut sugar. Then add water, refined olive oil and vanilla extract to the flour mixture. Mix everything well. Put the finished dough in a mold and level it on top with a spatula.
Put the brownie mold in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes. The baking time depends on the thickness of the dough. I had my brownie baked for 15 minutes. We check the readiness with a toothpick. There should be some dough on it. If brownie is dry, it will be hard. In my case, the brownie is slightly damp inside.
Remove the vegan chocolate brownie from the mold and chill on the wire rack. I put the brownies on the wire rack along with the parchment.
Store your chocolate brownie in a closed container in the refrigerator for up to seven days. Part of the dessert can be put in the freezer.
As you can see, making a vegan chocolate brownie is very easy. Make it and write your impressions.
Enjoy your meal!
Be healthy and love yourself!
Vegan Chocolate Brownie (Gluten-Free | Refined sugar free)Course: Gluten free, Vegan
200g oat flour
5 tablespoons almond flour
4 tablespoons refined olive oil
2 tablespoons cacao powder
200g water or unsweetened vegetable milk
5 tablespoons coconut sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
50 g chocolate chips
- First, turn on the oven at 180°C/350°F.
- Preparing the form. I have a square shape without a bottom 20 x 20 cm. On a baking sheet or frying pan we put foil, parchment and put the shape on top. Press the foil against the walls of the mold.
- Mix the bulk ingredients in a bowl. These are oat flour, almond flour, coconut sugar, cacao powder and chocolate chips.
- Add to the bulk water, refined olive oil and vanilla extract.
- Put the dough in a mold and bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes. We check the readiness with a toothpick. It should have some dough on it.
- Remove the brownie from the mold along with the parchment and cool on the wire rack.
- Store your chocolate brownie in a closed container in the refrigerator for up to seven days. Part of the dessert can be put in the freezer.
- Almond flour can be made at home. Peel the almonds and grind them in a coffee grinder or blender. I do in a coffee grinder. this way it is faster and the flour becomes more homogeneous.