This Vegan Banana Cranberry Cake is airy and flavorful. Delicate crumbly texture does not leave indifferent. This vegan cake does not contain refined sugar. It is good for breakfast or a snack. Cooking it is easy and simple. And for this you need the usual ingredients.
Banana Cake Ingredients
Vegan Banana Cranberry Cake requires eight ingredients to make. Some of them can be replaced by others.
- Whole wheat flour is the main ingredient in this recipe. If you don’t like gluten, replace it with gluten-free oatmeal. Oatmeal can be made from flakes by grinding them in a blender or coffee grinder.
- Almond flour also contributes to the success of the recipe. It adds its flavor and crumbly texture to our dessert. Those who do not eat nuts can add whole wheat flour instead.
- I used coconut sugar as a sweetener. You use what you have.
- Banana is another important ingredient in the recipe. He has three important roles. It is a flavor, sweetener and liquid. I love the banana flavor in my baked goods. Yes, I almost forgot. Use the banana puree.
- Vanilla extract is also in our recipe. It’s up to you to add it or not.
- Refined coconut oil. Instead, any vegetable oil without a clear aroma will do.
- Dried cranberries filler in a Vegan Cake recipe. Cranberries add a slight sourness to the dessert. This creates a contrast of taste.
In addition to these ingredients, we need an 18 cm square mold and parchment.
How to Make Vegan Banana Cranberry Cake
First, soak dried cranberries in hot water for 10 minutes. To make her softer. Then we start preparing the dough. First of all, mix the dry ingredients. it is whole grain wheat flour, almond flour, coconut sugar and baking powder.
Then add refined coconut oil, banana puree, vanilla extract and dried cranberries. Mix everything well. The dough should be of medium thickness. On the bottom and sides of the form, I prefer to lay out parchment. You can also simply grease the mold with oil.
Bake Banana Cake 25 – 30 minutes at 180°C/350°F until golden brown. Cool the finished dessert on a wire rack to room temperature. Store Vegan Banana Cranberry Cake in a tightly closed container on your counter for three days. For long-term storage, place the cake in the freezer.
Prepare this dessert and write your impressions.
Enjoy your meals!
Be healthy and love yourself!
Vegan Banana Cranberry Cake (Refined sugar free)￼￼Course: Vegan
1.5 cups (200g) whole wheat flour
0.5 cups (40g) almond flour
0.5 cups (100g) refined coconut oil
2 teaspoons baking powder
200g banana (2 pieces of medium size)
0.5 cups sugar-free dried cranberries
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Turn on the oven 180°C/350°F.
- Pour dried cranberries with hot water for 10 minutes.
- Mix whole wheat flour, almond flour, coconut sugar and baking powder.
- Add banana puree, refined coconut oil, vanilla extract and dried cranberries.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes until golden brown. Cool the cake on a wire rack.
- Store Vegan Banana Cranberry Cake in a tightly closed container on your counter for three days. For long-term storage, place the cake in the freezer.