Delicious and healthy halva can be prepared at home. You will be surprised how easy this can be. And the result will please you too.
Natural homemade halva is suitable for those who care about their health. For those who pay attention to proper nutrition and for those who have just begun to think about the benefits and dangers of various products.
Let’s first remember that store halva is very sweet, it contains a lot of sugar.
Now a lot is being said about the dangers of sugar and its negative effect on the human body. And this is really worth thinking about …
But I really want to please myself with something tasty and sweet. So let’s make homemade halva from natural ingredients.
For halva we need:
- Peeled sunflower seeds or sesame seeds, almonds, peanuts.
- You can use any liquid sweetener, maple syrup, or Jerusalem artichoke.
- We also need cacao powder. It will add a pleasant taste of chocolate to our halva.
Halva is prepared very simply.
We take peeled sunflower seeds. Grind in a blender or coffee grinder into fine flour. We do this in short intervals of 5 – 10 seconds and make sure that our seeds do not turn into an oil mixture. Add cacao and honey. Mix everything thoroughly.
From the resulting mass, we form a sausage or briquette, pack it in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer for 1 hours. After that, we take out, let the halva thaw, cut the halva into pieces and enjoy.
As a result, we get just such a treat as in this photo.
I want to say that everyone in our family really likes natural halva. Try it too. Maybe it will give you real pleasure too!
When choosing ingredients, it is important to take into account individual intolerance, possible allergic reaction to some products.
Be healthy and love yourself!
How to cook homemade halvaCourse: RecipesCuisine: European
250 g peeled sunflower seed
3 tablespoons cacao powder
2 tablespoons natural honey
- Grind the peeled sunflower seeds in a blender or coffee grinder into fine flour.
- Add cacao and honey. Mix everything thoroughly.
- From the resulting mass we form a sausage or briquette, wrap it in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer for 1 hour.
- After that, we take out, let the halva thaw, cut the halva into pieces and enjoy.
- Sunflower seeds can be substituted for peanuts, sesame seeds, or almonds. Use any liquid sweetener, Jerusalem artichoke syrup or maple syrup instead of honey. Choose the proportion according to your preferences.