Chamomile tea is one of the remedies rapidly boosting immunity. It is very important to constantly strengthen your immunity, and do it needed all year round.
But if the immune system is weakened and you ill with a bacterial or viral infection, it is very useful for prevention of garlic and onions – no longer will help. Stronger means are needed to quickly raise immunity.
One of the most effective, simple and affordable means is chamomile tea. Yes, the well-known plain chamomile tea is powerful for all of us, natural antioxidant, contains polyphenols and bioflavonoids.
The latest scientific research has shown that polyphenols and flavonoids (plant pigments) are the most potent of all natural “medicines”.
Chamomile tea in medicine is considered a remedy that treats almost all.
Benefits of chamomile tea:
- Strengthens immunity
- calms the nervous system
- for the prevention of colds
- soothes gas
- relieves inflammation in diseases of the stomach
- relieves muscle spasms
- for the prevention of cardiovascular and renal diseases
- has an antibacterial effect.
Chamomile tea can also be used as an eye compress for conjunctivitis. Chamomile tea is suitable for almost everyone.
However, there are contraindications:
– Possible allergic reaction, individual intolerance.
– Do not take chamomile tea at the same time as diuretics and sedative drugs, as it has similar properties.
How to prepare chamomile infusion.
The infusion is prepared in a steam bath. In general, brewing herbs is not recommended.
If you pour boiling water over chamomile, useful properties are lost.
- In glassware (so that the oxidation of useful substances does not occur) pour 200 ml of hot water.
- Put 3 tablespoons of chamomile flowers into the water.
- Cover the dishes with a glass lid and put in a double boiler for 15-20 min.
- Remove the dishes from the steamer and leave for 45 – 55 minutes to cool down at room temperature.
- Drain the infusion into another bowl.
- Squeeze chamomile flowers through gauze into the same bowl.
- Bring the volume of the infusion to 200 ml with boiled water.
Your chamomile immunity booster is ready!
This is the amount for one person per day. Prepare the infusion in the morning and drink during the day, do not put in the refrigerator. Drink 3 times a day between meals food. Pour out the rest, as the chamomile infusion retains its healing properties. properties only during the day.
To increase immunity, you need to drink chamomile infusion:
– Children from 6 months to 1 year – 1 teaspoon
– Children 1-3 years old – 1 dessert spoon
– Children 3-7 years old – 1 tablespoon
– Children 7-12 years old – 2 tablespoons
– Children 12-14 years old – 1/4 cup
– Adults and children over 14 years old – 1/3 cup
How else can you make chamomile tea?
- Take a glass teapot. Glass is the most neutral material does not oxidize.
- Place 3 tablespoons of chamomile flowers in a teapot
- Pour hot water, but not boiling water, cover the kettle with a lid.
- Wrap the teapot with a thick terry towel, insist for 2 hours.
- Use chamomile infusion as tea leaves.
It is very useful instead of sugar to take honey with a wooden spoon and drink warm tea.
It is important to understand that chamomile tea is one of the remedies that quickly boosting immunity. There are other useful methods and recipes that should be used in combination.
Be healthy and love yourself!