Today I want to offer you a recipe for one of the most delicious desserts. Imagine – a combination of light brownie texture and aromatic vanilla ricotta cheese mass.
And it’s all homemade brownie cheesecake. Moreover, we will cook this dessert without refined sugar.
By the way, do you like cheesecake? Then, especially for you: the recipe for a delicious cheesecake on this page.
Ingredients for making brownie cheesecake
Our dessert consists of two parts – brownie and cheese mass.
For the brownie we need whole wheat flour. Spelled flour is also good. If you want to make a gluten-free dessert, then use oatmeal. But as a result, the brownie will have a different taste and texture.
Let’s continue. In our brownie recipe, you will also need such ingredients – butter and chicken eggs. Instead of butter, you can take vegetable oil: coconut or refined olive.
Coconut sugar will add sweetness to our dessert. You can use your favorite sweetener. Well, how can you do without cacao powder. It will create a delicious chocolate flavor.
So, for the brownie, the ingredients are ready. Now let’s move on to the cheese mass.
Components for cheese mass
The main ingredient in cheesecake is ricotta cheese. It can be replaced with cottage cheese. But ricotta has no acidic taste. And more suitable for cheesecake. Also in the cheese mass: yoghurt without sugar and additives, egg and rice flour. Take coconut sugar for sweetness. Also, vanilla extract for aroma.
The ingredients are ready. Now let’s start cooking dessert.
The process of making brownie cheesecake without refined sugar
Turn on the oven at 170 ° C / 340 ° F. While the oven is heating, prepare the cheese mass.
Preparation of cheese mass
Put the ricotta, egg and yogurt into the container of a blender or mixer. Stir until smooth. Then add coconut sugar, rice flour and vanilla extract to the resulting mass. We mix all this well.
Now the cheese mass is ready. Cover the container with foil and proceed to preparing the brownie.
First, we sift whole wheat flour to oxygenate it. Then add cacao to the flour and mix.
In a separate container, beat the eggs and coconut sugar with a whisk until smooth. Then add the cacao flour in several steps to the egg mixture. Mix everything thoroughly.
And the brownie dough is ready. We begin to bake our dessert.
Brownie cheesecake baking process
For baking dessert, you need a split form with a diameter of 16 cm. Grease the walls of the form with vegetable or butter. We line the parchment at the bottom. Separate ⅔ of the dough and place in a mold. We leave the third part for later.
Then pour the cheese mass onto the dough. We do this carefully so that they do not mix. Put the rest of the dough on top of the cheese mass. It is better to do this with a pastry bag. This will create a more even layer. Smooth the dough with a silicone spatula.
After that, put the form in the oven and bake until tender, 20 minutes. It is advisable to put a bowl of water on the bottom of the oven. This will prevent the cheesecake from cracking. After 20 minutes, turn off the oven and open the door a little.
Do not take out the form yet. We are waiting for the dessert to cool down to room temperature. The surface of the cheesecake will be firm around the edges. Shake in the middle.
After the brownie has cooled down, put it together with the form in the refrigerator for 6 hours. Cover the top of the mold with foil.
After hardening, remove the dessert from the mold. Run the knife along the walls before opening.
And now, our homemade brownie cheesecake is ready.
Let’s enjoy its delicious taste!
Enjoy your meal!
Be healthy and love yourself!
Cheesecake Brownie (Refined sugar free)Course: RecipesCuisine: American
80g – whole wheat flour, spelled flour is good
50g – butter
1 tablespoon (20g) cacao powder
2 pcs – chicken egg
4 tablespoons (60g) – coconut sugar
- Cheese mass
250g – ricotta cheese
50g – yogurt without sugar and additives
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1.5 tablespoons (25g) – coconut sugar
1 tablespoon (15g) rice flour
1 pcs – chicken egg
- Turn on the oven 170 ° C / 340 ° F
- In a blender or mixer, mix the ricotta, egg and yogurt until smooth.
- Add coconut sugar, rice flour and vanilla extract. Mix everything well.
- Cover the container with foil and proceed to preparing the brownie.
- Sift whole wheat flour. Add cacao to the flour and mix.
- In a separate container, beat the eggs and coconut sugar with a whisk until smooth.
- Add flour with cacao in several steps to the egg mixture.
- For baking dessert, you need a split form with a diameter of 16 cm. Grease the walls of the form with vegetable or butter. We line the parchment at the bottom.
- Separate ⅔ of the dough and place in a mold.
- Pour the cheese mass onto the dough. We do this carefully so that they do not mix.
- Put the rest of the dough on the cheese mass.
- We put the dish in the oven and bake until tender, 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, turn off the oven and open the door a little. Do not take out the form yet. Cool the cheesecake to room temperature.
- As the brownie cheesecake cools down, put it together with the form in the refrigerator for 6 hours. Cover the top of the mold with foil.
- After hardening, remove the dessert from the mold. Run the knife along the walls before opening.
- It is better to spread the cheese mass and the top layer of the brownie using a pastry bag. This will work evenly and the layers will not blend.
- To prevent the cheesecake from cracking, place a bowl of water on the bottom of the oven.