This Gluten-Free Vegan Cornbread has a rich taste and aroma. It goes well with soup or side dish. Cornbread can be served with butter for tea or coffee. I made cornbread for the first time. And I liked the result. Bread is easy to make. His recipe contains the most common ingredients.
Ingredients for Cornbread
- Finely ground cornmeal is the main protagonist of our recipe. I’ll tell you a secret. The idea for bread came after I had cornmeal. I decided to grind the cereal in a coffee grinder and see what happens.
- Gluten-Free oatmeal is another major ingredient.
- Refined sunflower oil. Use the vegetable oil you like.
- We also need some water, coconut sugar, sea salt and baking powder.
You also need a form or a frying pan to bake bread. In this recipe I have a 20 x 9 cm form. I prefer not to grease the form with oil, but to put parchment.
How to Make Gluten-Free Vegan Cornbread
The process of making cornbread is very simple. First, mix the dry ingredients. These are corn flour, oatmeal, coconut sugar, baking powder and sea salt.
Then add water and vegetable oil to the flour mixture. The dough should be slightly liquid. Transfer the finished dough to a baking dish and leave on the table for 20 minutes. To make corn flour better absorb moisture. After settling, bake the bread for 35 – 40 minutes at 180 ° C / 350 ° F. When ready, cool the bread in the form on the table. And enjoy delicious and fragrant cornbread.
Store cornbread in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator for five days. For long-term storage, put the bread in the freezer.
Enjoy your meal!
Be healthy and love yourself!
Gluten-Free Vegan Cornbread￼Course: Gluten free, Vegan
1.5 cups (240g) corn flour
1 cup (100g) oatmeal
1 cup (250g) water
2 tablespoons refined sunflower oil
2 tablespoons coconut sugar
1/3 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
- Mix corn flour, oatmeal, coconut sugar, baking powder and sea salt.
- Add water and vegetable oil. Transfer the dough to a form and place on the table for 20 minutes.
- Bake bread for 35 – 40 minutes at 180 ° C / 350 ° F. Cool the finished bread to room temperature in the form on the table.
- Store cornbread in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator for five days. For long-term storage, put the bread in the freezer.
- Cup 250ml