These Chocolate Matcha Energy Bars will give you a powerful and satisfying taste sensation. These vegan, gluten-free bars are topped with a layer of delicious homemade chocolate. And the combination of almond flavor and banana aroma will not leave you indifferent to this dessert.
Ingredients Vegan Bars
To make Chocolate Matcha Energy Bars you will need crushed rolled oats, almond flour, bananas, cacao butter, vanilla extract and matcha powder. Cacao butter can be replaced with refined coconut oil. Before preparing rolled oats, grind in a blender or coffee grinder. I prefer to use a coffee grinder. In it, rolled oats are crushed faster and finer.
In addition to all of the above, you also need 2 ingredients for the glaze. It’s dark chocolate and refined coconut oil. Coconut oil will make the chocolate elastic. And it won’t break when cutting into bars. The ingredients are ready, now let’s start preparing the bars.
How to make Chocolate Matcha Energy Bars
Start by mixing together the crushed rolled oats, almond flour and matcha powder in a bowl. Then, using a blender, puree the peeled bananas with vanilla extract. Add mashed bananas and melted cacao butter to dry ingredients. Mix everything until the ingredients come together. Place the blank for the bars in the mold on parchment.
Now we need to prepare the glaze. Melt dark chocolate and soft coconut oil in the microwave or double bain marie. Then pour the glaze into the pan over the bars. Place the mold in the refrigerator for 1 – 2 hours until the chocolate hardens. When the chocolate has hardened, cut it into portions.
Prepare Chocolate Matcha Energy Bars and write down your impressions. I’m interested in your opinion.
By the way, I still have dessert from the matcha. This is a no-bake Matcha Cheesecake. It is very tasty. Try Matcha Cheesecake, you will like it.
Be healthy and love yourself!
Vegan Chocolate Matcha Energy BarsCourse: Gluten free
200g (7 ounces) peeled bananas
1 1/2 cup (150g) rolled oats gluten-free, crushed
1 cup (100g) almond flour
7 tablespoons (70g) cacao butter, melted
1 tablespoon (10g) matcha powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100g (3 1/2 ounces) dark chocolate without sugar
2 tablespoons (50g) soft refined coconut oil
- In a bowl, combine crushed rolled oats, almond flour and matcha powder.
- Using a blender or fork, puree the peeled bananas. Before doing this, add vanilla extract.
- Add mashed bananas and melted cacao butter to dry ingredients. Place the blank for the bars in the mold on parchment.
- Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave or double boiler. Pour the glaze into the form over the bars. Place the form in the refrigerator for 1 – 2 hours until the chocolate hardens.
- After hardening, cut into portions.
- Cup 250 ml, tablespoon 10 ml.
- Form 13 cm x 18 cm (5 inches x 7 inches) and parchment paper.
- Grind rolled oats in a blender or coffee grinder
- Store Chocolate Matcha Energy Bars in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. For longer storage, put the dessert in the freezer.