This pecan chocolate brownie cookie is the result of an experiment. The main ingredients of the cookie from the brownie recipe. I also added pecans and chocolate chips to the cookies. Pecans are delicious nuts. They have a magical scent. The cookie turned out to be delicious. Moist nutty texture and rich cacao flavor.
It only takes 20 minutes to make the chocolate brownie pecans. Such a delicious dessert will not leave you indifferent. It is all vegan and no refined sugar.
Pecan brownie cookie ingredients
There are 9 ingredients in this chocolate brownie cookie recipe. They are divided into two groups: bulk and liquid.
Bulk ingredients are whole wheat flour, almond flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar, and sea salt. Use whatever sweetener you like.
The liquid group contains refined olive oil and water. Take what oil you have.
I almost forgot about the flavorings. These are pecans and sugar-free chocolate chips. I finely chopped the nuts with a knife.
Cooking brownie cookies
The process of making cookies is very simple. We need one large bowl for it.
First turn on the oven at 180 ° C / 350 ° F. Then lay the parchment on a baking sheet. And we go directly to the cookie.
In a bowl, combine whole wheat flour, almond flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar and sea salt. Then add water and refined olive oil to the bulk ingredients. We mix everything.
The cookie dough is almost done. It remains to add pecans and chocolate chips to it. Which is what we did.
After that, put the dough on a baking sheet using a pastry bag. Or a spoon. But it’s more convenient with a pastry bag. You can choose the shape and size of the cookie yourself. Top cookies can be garnished with nut pieces or chocolate chips (optional) and pressed into the dough.
We bake cookies for 10 minutes. The inside of the cookie will be damp. We check the readiness with a toothpick. There should be some dough on it.
Remove the cookies from the oven and cool to room temperature.
That’s all. The pecan chocolate brownie cookie is ready. Make this delicious dessert and write your comments.
Enjoy your meal!
Be healthy and love yourself!
Pecan chocolate brownie cookies (Vegan)Course: Vegan
1 1/3 cups (180g) whole wheat flour
4 tablespoons almond flour
3 tablespoons refined olive oil
2 tablespoons cacao powder
200g water or unsweetened vegetable milk
5 tablespoons coconut sugar
1/3 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons chocolate chips, diameter 5 mm
50g (12 pieces) pecans or walnuts
- Turn on the oven at 180 ° C / 350 ° F.
- Lay parchment on a baking sheet.
- In a container, mix whole wheat flour, almond flour, coconut sugar, sea salt, cacao powder.
- Add water, refined olive oil to the flour mixture and stir.
- Stir in the pecans and chocolate chips into the dough.
- Using a pastry bag or a spoon, we form cookies from the dough. The thickness of the workpieces is 1 cm.
- We bake cookies for 10 minutes. Adjust the time yourself. The inside of the cookies should be damp.
- Remove the finished cookies from the oven and cool to room temperature. To do this, we transfer the cookies with parchment to the wire rack.