- There are two types of flour in the chocolate brownie recipe. Whole wheat flour and almond flour. You can do without almond flour. But she adds her own good taste. And makes the texture softer.
- Cacao powder gives the dessert a chocolatey flavor. Choose quality cacao. You want to make a delicious brownie, don’t you? Not imitation.
- The liquid ingredients in the recipe are sugar-free oat milk, melted butter and coconut oil, and eggs. How to make your own oat milk, you will find on the site. I used refined coconut oil. Plain or any vegetable will do.
- The vanilla extract will add flavor.
- Now let’s talk about sweets. We need a sweetener. The recipe contains coconut sugar. And you use the one that you like. By the way, I don’t make desserts very sweet. I add a little sugar.
- And at the end of the list of ingredients, a pinch of sea salt. The salt will enhance the brownie flavor.
How to make homemade chocolate brownie
Chocolate brownie (Refined sugar free)Course: Chocolate, Recipes
180g whole wheat flour
40g almond flour
3 tablespoons refined coconut oil (melted)
3 pieces eggs
120g oat milk
3 tablespoons coconut sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon cacao powder
- Chocolate ganache 70 g
In the ganache recipe, the volume with a margin.
100g sugar-free chocolate
100g oat milk or any plant milk
- Turn the oven on at 180 ° C / 355 ° F.
- Mix whole grain flour, almond flour, coconut sugar, salt.
- In another container, oat milk, melted butter and coconut oil, eggs, vanilla extract.
- We combine dry and liquid ingredients.
- Put the dough in a mold. I have a square shape of 20 cm without a bottom. I made the bottom of the mold from foil and parchment. He pressed the foil against the outer walls so that the dough does not run away.
- Bake brownies for 15 – 20 minutes. The chocolate brownie is ready when there is some dough left on the toothpick.
- Remove the finished brownie from the oven. Draw a thin knife between the walls of the form and the dessert. We cool it down.
- Cover the brownie with chocolate ganache.
- Chocolate ganache
- Heat the oat milk to 50 ° C. You can do without a thermometer. The milk should be a little hot.
- Add chocolate pieces to the milk. Mix the mass until smooth.
- If the mass cools down and the chocolate stops melting, heat it up a little.
- The finished ganache keeps well in the freezer.