Green tea has been known since ancient China. Green tea is considered a cure for 100 diseases and an elixir of health. Its beneficial properties are legendary. This is true and has been scientifically proven.
The benefits of green tea are due to the incredible amount of nutrients it contains. This amazing tea contains almost all groups of different vitamins, about 500 macro- and microelements (magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, etc.) and about 450 types of organic compounds.
- Green tea contains caffeine, due to which there is vivacity and a rush energy. But caffeine is not found in its pure form, but in a bound one. It’s called the one which acts more gently and for a long time and is excreted from the body faster than the pure alkaloid caffeine.
- Green tea contains catechins – a group of related components polyphenols. Polyphenols are natural antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals and premature cell aging.
Polyphenols also help to remove toxins and salts from the body. In polyphenols are used in medicine for the prevention of cardiovascular and oncological diseases. Scientific study of the properties of polyphenols inues.
According to Japanese scientists, people who drink elite green tea daily live longer.
- Due to its beneficial properties, green tea is an excellent remedy for enhance immunity, as well as an antibacterial agent.
- The use of green tea helps to increase the elasticity of blood vessels and their cleansing.
- An effective oral care product – rinsing with lukewarm green tea. Green tea prevents gum bleeding healing of small wounds, fights microbes. Due to the content of fluorine, rinsing with green tea – prevention of caries.
But we must not forget that it is imperative to take into account the harm that also possible with green tea.
Contraindications to the use of green tea
- Green tea is not recommended to drink in large quantities with hypotension, the pressure may drop
- Green tea is contraindicated for hypertensive patients during periods of exacerbation.
- Note! Women need to reduce the amount or give up green tea during: menstruation, pregnancy, before childbirth and when breastfeeding.
- Carefully drink green tea during exacerbation of chronic diseases, especially gastric ulcer, some forms of gastritis. Consumption green tea increases acidity.
- Green tea should not be consumed by people suffering from insomnia, hyperexcitability and tachycardia.
- Green tea should not be drunk with anemia, as the absorption of iron in the body worsens. body.
- With increased sensitivity to caffeine. Symptoms: after two cups green tea appears insomnia, irritability, increased palpitations, hand tremors, nausea, indigestion.
- Limit the consumption of green tea to people with a depleted nervous system, especially avoid tea before bed. It’s better to drink some green tea with morning.
Benefits for women
- You can use green tea for facial skin care, in the presence of acne. Tea tones, disinfects, moisturizes the skin and tightens pores. For the treatment of acne-prone skin, it is necessary to wipe the clean skin of the face several times a day with a cotton swab dipped in green tea infusion.
- Green tea is an excellent antibacterial agent. If you have acne, soak a cotton swab in green tea infusion and apply it to the problem area for 20 minutes.
- To get rid of dandruff, rub tea leaves into the scalp after washing green tea.
- o add shine and strength to your hair, rinse cleanly washed hair brewed with green tea.
- Reduce bags under the eyes, puffiness of the eyelids and relieve eye fatigue, help compresses with green tea. Soak cotton swabs or gauze pads in infusion of green tea and apply for 10-15 minutes. Green tea compresses help with conjunctivitis.
Benefits of green tea for weight loss
Many women are often interested in the question of whether it is possible to lose weight with the help of drinking green tea, and whether green tea is good for the figure.
Yes, of course, in the absence of contraindications. Because, right prepared, high-quality natural green tea, promotes improve metabolism, and also helps to remove fat from the body. But not remember that you need to consume no more than three cups of weak green tea a day.
Green tea with milk for weight loss
To make tea with milk for weight loss, take half a glass of green tea and pour into half a glass of hot milk. Tea with milk for weight loss has the maximum effect if you drink it. warm, not hot or cool.
It is necessary to drink tea for weight loss separately – in between meals. It is better to take such tea in a complex, during any diet, as a remedy, enhances metabolism and the work of the excretory organs.
Green tea belongs to medicinal plants. Even in ancient times in China, green tea was treated as a healing drink, they took it ri head pain and depression. As with herbal treatment, you need to take green tea in measure.
Here are some tips to keep in mind Benefits of Green Tea
- Buy quality loose leaf green tea. Try to refuse cheap tea bags. When crushed, the tea leaf oxidizes to air, loses some of its useful properties.
- Do not take medicine with green tea. Good quality tea the ability to remove chemicals, may weaken the effect medicines.
- Scientifically proven harmful effects on the kidneys combined use alcohol and green tea.
- Don’t drink green tea on an empty stomach. It is harmful to the gastric mucosa. For better digestion, it is useful to drink green tea after meals.
- Do not drink freshly brewed green tea before bed. It may lead to overexcitation and insomnia.
- Do not drink more than three cups of green tea a day. In this case there will be more harm than good from tea. Green tea contains a lot the number of elements and nutrients, but for the human body very small doses are needed. Overdose causes intoxication organism.
- No need to drink strong brewed green tea.
- Food rich in iron, do not drink green tea.
If you take into account these tips, do not forget about contraindications, then green you will definitely like the tea.
As you can see, green tea is a pleasant and healthy tonic drink. At its correct moderate use, it will be useful to you, will add cheerfulness, help to enjoy, improve appearance and maintain beauty.
Be healthy and love yourself!